The Center for Healthcare Decisions:
Helps leaders learn from their constituents.
We work with employers, policymakers, healthcare providers, government agencies, professional associations and community organizations to understand the views of their public. Talk with us about how to help your constituents grapple with contemporary healthcare problems.
Advances insight into healthcare trade-offs.
We use public deliberation to expose individuals and groups to healthcare conundrums outside the usual debates. Think your colleagues agree on how to design a fair benefits package? Guess again.
Conveys findings to policymakers.
We share insights on how the public addresses 'third rail' issues through reports, peer-reviewed publications, electronic and print media and presentations.
To elicit the public's perspective CHCD:
- Designs unbiased discussion tools that inform and engage.
- Creates processes that educate the public as they educate us.
- Facilitates balanced, stimulating and relevant group sessions.
- Interprets results to identify individual and societal values.
- Finds common ground for improving health policy.